✒ Craft Tutorial: How To Make A Miniature Decoration
Looking for a project that differs from your usual crafting techniques?
This is something that will test your patience.
Create your own miniature worlds. To decorate, give away or sell.
Who doesn’t like trinkets to take your mind of the tortures of everyday life.
Here is an example for a pretty, easy to make trinket for someone special.
You can choose, of course, whatever topic and Bibs & Bobs you like to use.
- 1 small corked Bottle
- green Fabric
- bits of Wood and Metal
- an old wooden Bird earring
- fine Sand
- small sticks
Easy to follow steps of making it:
- Drip a small amount of glue on the bottom of the bottle and spread it out equally with a small stick.
- Pour a small amount of sand inside the bottle. Press it onto the glue with a clean stick. Pour the rest of the sand out again. Clean the inside walls of the glass bottle with a Q-Tip.
- Cut tiny leaves out of the green fabric and glue them to the inside of the bottle, with the help of tweezers and a clean stick. Leave one side empty and accessible for an uninterrupted view.
- Glue a small twig or bird rest (that you assemble inside the bottle) on top of the sand.
- Glue the Bird to it.
- Put gemstones inside, to give it the feel of a real Treasure Island scene, before you close the bottle.
Then admire your work.
Photo by: MT